What is it?
Real Load is a next-generation load testing and monitoring framewrok. It allows you to execute a variety of load test scenarios against various target services or applications.
There are two key components that make up the Real Load application:
The Portal Server
- Exposes the main GUI to end users.
- All tasks to prepare test scripts are performed from here.
- Used to trigger test executions and visualize results.
- Load test scripts are triggered from agents.
- More than one agent can be deployed.
The following diagram summarizes the architecture:
- Getting Started: Get started with Real Load